Re: John Adams quote

Nah ... gravy goes better with Roast Beef! But, I'd go for Tomato Sauce or Alfredo Sauce with Da Pasta! But, maybe you are talking about the Pastafarian Beefy Chocolists??
PAT in VA

mamahays@xxxxxxx wrote:

Kirsten wrote:

Can I sign up to be a Pastafarian Chocolist? I would like to cover all
the
bases. (Do we get sauce with that?)

Kirsten

LOL!!! Gravy, baby....lotsa gravy!!! ;) Although getting sauced while
having pasta is not a bad thing at all!!!

Sharon

  • Re: Sausage and peppers
    ... Italian sausages and didn't eat them. ... gravy and served over pasta. ... would pick them out because he hates the gravy. ... If I don't put them in the red sauce, ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: Why vermicielli rather than spaghetti?
    ... The rule of thumb I always use is the thicker the sauce the thicker ... A thick cream sauce, like an Alfredo sauce, if you pour it ... But if you use a thick pasta like Linguine, ... pasta like spaghetti or vermicelli works better than linguine. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Couldnt figure out what to make for dinner
    ... So, 2 cups tri colour rotini pasta, cooked al dente, drained well. ... Stir in a jar of Bertolli Alfredo Sauce.* Stir well to mix. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: Heart of the City: the man cant cook
    ... Pasta in red sauce is often refered to as simply, "macaronis in gravy". ... No matter what the sauce, ...
    (rec.arts.comics.strips)
  • Smoked Salmon, Pasta, Cream (6) Collection
    ... Smoked Salmon Cream Sauce Fettuccine ... Shrimp Pasta with Cognac Sauce & Smoked Salmon ...
    (rec.food.recipes)