sewing machine adjustment question
- From: "Ivan Vegvary" <ivan@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 06:41:36 GMT
Sometimes I get a good looking row of stitches on top but on the bottom of
the fabric is an unruly mess. What causes this. BTW, I have an old (1921)
Singer with a walking foot. Fabric is vinyl.
I am trying to sew a welt into a seam. Four layers all together. When I do
this the above happens more often than not. I think it is probably tension
adjustment but I don't know which way to adjust. (tighten or loosen?). BTW
if I simply place 5-6 layers on top of each other the machine sews quite
All advise appreciated.
- Prev by Date: Re: slightly OT: prezzie from my DBIL
- Next by Date: Re: boys clothing
- Previous by thread: OT: To the Moms here
- Next by thread: Re: sewing machine adjustment question