custom made jewelry
- From: john <johncattermole@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 06:03:45 -0000
Every piece of jewelry should be as unique as the person who wears
Jewelry should tell stories, spark conversations, and make wearers
feel special. But when you're shopping among mass-produced
in retail jewelry stores, it's hard to find pieces you can really
connect with. That's why I offer custom-made jewelry - because it's
just for you.
Using the latest in 3D modeling technology, your most complex ideas
can come to life. I will create photorealistic images for your
approval even before production begins. Want to change things around,
want to see it in another metal, or with another stone? No problem!
Once the design is approved, I will begin manufacturing. From idea to
finished product, I will precisely create what you are looking for.
- Prev by Date: Re: Some lessons you just learn the hard way...
- Next by Date: Re: Really baaaad habit
- Previous by thread: Re: How to Sew?
- Next by thread: Bargain on PolarFleeece