Re: DenverFabrics.com

Melinda Meahan - take out TRASH to reply wrote:
*shudder* I wonder who is taking them over or if they
are just going out of business?

According to the site, "This change in ownership only
applies to denverfabrics.com. The Denver Fabrics store will
remain open and is not changing owners."

Not a good thing for those of us who do not live in the
Littleton, CO area.... :-(

Beverly

  • Re: how to start?
    ... Melinda Meahan - take out TRASH to reply wrote: ... after 15 years in this business I would say that you should ... Sad but true. ...
    (sci.med.transcription)
  • Re: [semi OT] Gateway: From PC powerhouse to buyout bargain
    ... self interests and not those of the country at large or the citizenry. ... by foreign interests. ... there is Hitachi's ownership of the venerable IBM disk drive operation. ... In this whole business pretending to be globalization, ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)
  • Totally off topic
    ... Fifth of all whether or not I take medication is no body's business and the whole of Abusenet needs to get an education on that one. ... Seventh of all I am neither mad nor a liar, but I am extremely angry that I picked up all this trash in ssbb and I can't seem to wash it off me, it has stuck with me for one whole year on Abusenet, joining every group I join and forcing me out of most. ... I made a mistake to join that sadistic group thinking that some kind of alternative death style was going to ease my pain. ...
    (rec.arts.poems)
  • Re: When caveman Uhg invented fire
    ... Lots of hate going round for the simple Business owner. ... Become a "little master," yes. ... But even the smallest "ownership" makes one a slave. ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Re: The Fix Is In! Rep. Barney Frank Delays Local GM Plant Closure
    ... unfortunate intersection of business and politics, ... in his district open for business. ... government ownership of the means of production does not work. ...
    (soc.retirement)