Re: re-intro

On Aug 17, 5:09 pm, Melinda Meahan - take out TRASH to reply
<mmea...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Oh, no! Do you still have the grand babies? I will pray for you.

I have legal custody, but they live with their mom and are cared for
while she works by her boyfriend's Mom who lives right there.
USUALLY, I get them for a day a week, but I told her to cancel that
'til I begin recuperating. I might want them more when I am not
trying to concentrate on getting ready. LOL Kitty

  • Re: OT: Update: Sylvias Mom - Sylvia - Tick
    ... She lives in Washington State ... "really" happening to Mom. ... in the city, but never did the "downtown" city things until I took her. ... She is mixing up my sister and me; no, ...
    (alt.support.mult-sclerosis)
  • Re: The Sub-Prime Crisis: The Search for Scapegoats Begins
    ... My mom and dad lived through the Great Depression and pretty much told me ... the lives of ordinary people that will be critical. ... among those who suffer the cruel destruction of their American dream, ... debt-laden household balance sheets of many American families can ...
    (misc.invest.stocks)
  • Re: Am I hurting my child by putting her in daycare at 22 months?
    ... better than staying at home with mom or dad. ... Children will be in school for the rest of their lives and parents can ... never get those first few years with their child back. ... I have known kids who are raised in environments so deprived of stimulation ...
    (misc.kids)
  • Re: How many of your RSFCkers...
    ...  What do you do for your parent? ... sister lives 1000 miles away--but she calls my mom almost every ... live within 10 miles of my mom. ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: Things Im Thankful For
    ... Sue, I know how you feel about your mom, because she sounds just like my ... any thing we did to prolong her life would be just prolonging her suffering. ... > fought so hard to do what he needed to do to live and fought so hard not ... That would serve no purpose at this stage of our lives. ...
    (sci.med.transcription)