Fitting a neckline. Need help!!!
- From: Judy
- Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 16:45:59 -0400
I have a problem with my front necklines shifting up and choking me.
Most of my garments do that and I also have a problem when I raise my
arms my garment doesn't come back down unless I re-position it myself.
I am always tugging on my clothes and feel uncomfortable most of the
I have tried many sizes, and alterations but still waist a lot of time
and fabric. I am also not a novice sewer but my size has changed over
the years and with my "mature" figure I am adjusting and measuring all
Could anyone help? I'm tired of not being able to sit or move my arms
to keep my garments neat :(
- Prev by Date: Re: Making a pregnant belly for play
- Next by Date: Re: Treadle belt for old machine?
- Previous by thread: Making a pregnant belly for play
- Next by thread: Re: Fitting a neckline. Need help!!!