Re: New-to-me collar/stand technique
- From: Doreen <dhendrix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 23:33:33 GMT
I didn't understand thedrawings at all, but your pix did the trick.
My way is easy, too, but I always like to know more than one way to do
something. I'll try this the next time I make a shirt.
A typical stand is 1-1/4 inches wide.
Aha. Right now the stand is just under an inch. It's from a wornout ready-to-wear camp shirt I cut up for a pattern years ago. So 1-1/4 inches, when I modify it, should be just about right.
- Prev by Date: Re: Jackets for work...
- Next by Date: Re: New-to-me collar/stand technique
- Previous by thread: Re: New-to-me collar/stand technique
- Next by thread: Re: New-to-me collar/stand technique