Re: Another OT

Happy for you! My DS doesn't even have a close girlfriend so I have to be
happy to sew for a grand-dog.
Barbara in SC
AK&DStrohl wrote:

My son and his wife Mare called this evening all bubbling
over.................
I'm gonna be a grandma. Yyyiiiipppeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AK in PA

Wonderful! Congrats to all of you! How long do you have to get some baby
projects sewn up?? ;)

Sharon H.
--
Never try to teach a pig to sing. It's a waste of time and just annoys
the

  • Re: can it please be spring now??
    ... and how long you plan to stay here in FL and sleep on the couch. ... You are a doll, Barbara!! ... LOL ... Never try to teach a pig to sing. ...
    (alt.sewing)
  • Re: How much to charge for swim suits & corsets
    ... ONE Headache gone...I sorta feel sorry for them because they lack ... annoying swimsuit material and tedious designs to sew anymore. ... It will be so much easier for you to see a profit. ... Never try to teach a pig to sing. ...
    (alt.sewing)
  • Re: so Im having a glass of wine......
    ... Thanks, Barbara, that was a good one. ... :) I had to tease a friend of mine ... Hope you warm up soon!!! ... Never try to teach a pig to sing. ...
    (alt.sewing)
  • Re: Friends SM abuse
    ... things, screwdriver, oil, extra needles, needle threader and my magnifying ... I accused her of SM abuse and threatened to ... does sew a pretty stitch now! ... Never try to teach a pig to sing. ...
    (alt.sewing)
  • Re: Five minute chocolate cake.
    ... but not chocolate. ... Barbara in SC ... Please tell me you've seen the movie "Must Love Dogs." ... Never try to teach a pig to sing. ...
    (alt.sewing)