Re: New here and intro :o)

Let me add my welcome to the others; I enjoy looking at photos of items
everyone does. I've been sewing some 65-66 years and enjoy it as much today
as when I first began. Having 3 DDs, I've done a lot of clothing, but not
much crafting. Today, the only sewing I usually do is for my 8 year-old DGD
and myself,although I am altering some clothing for a DD this month.
Emily in Houston, TX and who wants to visit upstate NY one day.

  • Re: The ever popular pricing questions ...
    ... Reenactment clothing in need of repair. ... the most willing to pay for sewing services. ... if so, does she do trousers, jackets, frocks, coats, civilian shirts, issue shirts, contract variant shirts, caps, hats? ...
    (alt.sewing)
  • Re: The ever popular pricing questions ...
    ... > The concept of sewing as a business is so new to me that I have not narrowed ... > Reenactment clothing in need of repair. ... - if so, does she do trousers, jackets, frocks, coats, civilian shirts, ...
    (alt.sewing)
  • Re: The ever popular pricing questions ...
    ... >> down a specific type of sewing to do, and I'm not sure I want to narrow ... >> Reenactment clothing in need of repair. ... > - if so, does she do trousers, jackets, frocks, coats, civilian shirts, ...
    (alt.sewing)
  • Re: POLL: How did you learn to sew?
    ... mother sewed her whole life, learning from her mother, who was formally ... Clothing, ... Most of my sewing skills have been learned by trial and error, ... have found Threads magazine to be helpful and inspiring, ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.sewing)
  • Re: The ever popular pricing questions ...
    ... JOB sewing and having a sewing BUSINESS, ... > Civil War Reenactment clothing in need of repair. ...
    (alt.sewing)