Re: Menswear

AK&DStrohl wrote:
OK, I have a source for at least a few fabrics for mens shirts. Now to find a shirt for an overweight man. Any suggestions?
AK in PA

Kwik Sew is probably your best bet. Otherwise, Wild Ginger's Tailor Made *best innocent look* (Too bad WG doesn't have a click and sew pattern for men's shirts)

  • Re: Rapture fail
    ... DNA evidence is available) are also actually innocent. ... least they did so without actually convicting him. ... The defense attorney was too incompetent to point out that the ... prosecution hadn't linked the shirt to the victim, ...
    (rec.arts.sf.fandom)
  • Re: [OT] - Baby pics
    ... I'm thinking of making Alex a shirt that says "I'm not as innocent ... I just have to figure out a companion shirt for Chris. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.pets.dogs.behavior)