Re: Another Towne Purse

They really turn out nice...not nearly as costly as the Vera Bradley's.

--
Alice in PA
http://community.webshots.com/user/twosonsatpsu
"CypSew" <cypsew@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
Another beautiful purse! Okay, you all have talked me into doing some, so
I guess it's about time to order the pattern and start now for Christmas
gifts. There will have to 7, if I do one for everyone. Of course, that
includes, the 8YO DGD, who will surely want one her Mom's, DDIL.
Emily

  • Re: New photos of projects
    ... Now that Hanne has Kathy all fixed, we can get back to Alice. ... Please post pictures of your table topper and hot pads when they're finished.....I'm always looking for new ideas. ... Can you tell me where to get the pattern? ... But when I opened it and reviewed the instructions, ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)
  • Re: Halloween Table Runner Ideas
    ... Alice in PA ... I really like this pattern and it's easy to make up. ... big into the ghosts, witches, goblins, etc. ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)
  • Re: Pictures
    ... the pattern myself, and ordered the fabric online...it's nylon flag fabric. ... Alice in PAhttp://community.webshots.com/user/twosonsatpsu ...  Thank you, Donna ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)
  • Re: Another Towne Purse
    ... Cute, Alice, I love it. ... Aren't they fun to make? ... I thought it was so cute that I picked up the pattern at the ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)