Re: Another Towne Purse
- From: "Alice" <jbonnell@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 23:03:45 -0400
My DIL hinted strongly that she'd like one too!
Alice in PA
"Juno" <caseylhh55@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I thought this pattern was so cute so picked it up at the Lancaster QuiltVery pretty, Alice. They are contagious you know. When my middle DD saw
Show a couple weeks ago. It went together easily, although after doing
it once, I think I could cut down some assembly time. I made it from
fabrics on hand! You can see it in "My Public Shoebox" on Webshots.
mine she asked for one for her birthday. Since that event doesn't come
around until the fall I have lots of time to decide on the fabric I want
- Prev by Date: Re: Another Towne Purse
- Next by Date: Re: Another Towne Purse
- Previous by thread: Re: Another Towne Purse
- Next by thread: Re: Another Towne Purse/Reply