Re: Another Towne Purse

My DIL hinted strongly that she'd like one too!

--
Alice in PA
http://community.webshots.com/user/twosonsatpsu
"Juno" <caseylhh55@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Alice wrote:
I thought this pattern was so cute so picked it up at the Lancaster Quilt
Show a couple weeks ago. It went together easily, although after doing
it once, I think I could cut down some assembly time. I made it from
fabrics on hand! You can see it in "My Public Shoebox" on Webshots.

Very pretty, Alice. They are contagious you know. When my middle DD saw
mine she asked for one for her birthday. Since that event doesn't come
around until the fall I have lots of time to decide on the fabric I want
to use.
Juno

.