Re: Another Towne Purse

My DIL hinted strongly that she'd like one too!

--
Alice in PA
http://community.webshots.com/user/twosonsatpsu
"Juno" <caseylhh55@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Alice wrote:
I thought this pattern was so cute so picked it up at the Lancaster Quilt
Show a couple weeks ago. It went together easily, although after doing
it once, I think I could cut down some assembly time. I made it from
fabrics on hand! You can see it in "My Public Shoebox" on Webshots.

Very pretty, Alice. They are contagious you know. When my middle DD saw
mine she asked for one for her birthday. Since that event doesn't come
around until the fall I have lots of time to decide on the fabric I want
to use.
Juno

  • Re: Another Towne Purse
    ... Alice wrote: ... It went together easily, although after doing it once, I think I could cut down some assembly time. ... I made it from fabrics on hand! ... Doreen in Alabama ...
    (alt.sewing)
  • Re: Another Towne Purse
    ... It went together easily, although after doing it once, I think I could cut down some assembly time. ... I made it from fabrics on hand! ... Very pretty, Alice. ... When my middle DD saw mine she asked for one for her birthday. ...
    (alt.sewing)
  • Re: Ping Larisa
    ... Juno wrote: ... I think I sent this just to Alice so I'll post it again and hope no one objects. ... If I make it a layer cake I put in an apricot or seedless raspberry preserve filling. ... Frequently store brands are better. ...
    (alt.sewing)
  • Re: Completed items
    ... I'll have to think about how large to go, and how large the fabric squares will have to be. ... I'd start by making a cardboard template, ... On 2/18/2011 3:51 PM, Alice in PA wrote: ... this way it looks like the fabrics kind of blend in to each other as ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)
  • Re: DH is travelling - had S.E.X anyway!
    ... my fabrics that I bought online the day you inspired us all to shop ... You two are truly inspiring. ... :> Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)