Re: Whassamatta, Kate?

I had just got over my usual January bronchitis, then caught another
cold, so I am back on the superpower antibiotics plus antihistamines

This is a bad year for the lung ick. I think I now have Return of the Son
of the Zombie lung infection. Either that or the dreaded Lurgi...,

All,
I had both a flu and a pneumonia shot this year and I haven't had so much as
a sniffle.
I've been trying to keep the sinuses moving by using a spray saline
solution.
So far it's been working too. I've never blown my nose so much unless I've
been very ill with infected sinuses or a flu. It's so nice being able to
breathe.
AK in PA

.