Re: Elna Supermatic Won't Light Up.

BEI Design wrote:
"Kate Dicey" <kate@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:4507ad69$0$2663$ed2619ec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

BEI Design wrote:

Kate Dicey wrote:

Calpol,

The universal panacea for babies: ibuprofen or paracetamol syrup. Lowers temperatures and sends them off to sleep.

http://www.calpol.co.uk/en/latest.asp?section=38&ct=8

Karvol is a decongestant oil that contains menthol.

http://www.karvol.co.uk/karvolrange.htm

When James was little, we were never without either in the house or baby bag! Didn't need to use them often, but they were very effective when needed.

Ah, thanks! Sounds a bit like Vick's VapoRub my DM always had on hand.

Beverly

I keep Vick's around. Sometimes a dab on my nose at night helps me sleep. Either because I've had a bit of stuffiness, or my husband has eaten something.....well.....I also use Oust.

One of our daughters is in Europe at the moment, and I suggested she take a jar with her. In case the tide is out in Venice, or the crowds in Paris get too warm.
--
Joanne
stitches @ singerlady.reno.nv.us.earth.milky-way.com