Re: Elna Supermatic Won't Light Up.

"Kate Dicey" <kate@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:4507ad69$0$2663$ed2619ec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
BEI Design wrote:
Kate Dicey wrote:

Calpol,

The universal panacea for babies: ibuprofen or paracetamol
syrup. Lowers temperatures and sends them off to sleep.

http://www.calpol.co.uk/en/latest.asp?section=38&ct=8

Karvol is a decongestant oil that contains menthol.

http://www.karvol.co.uk/karvolrange.htm

When James was little, we were never without either in the
house or baby bag! Didn't need to use them often, but they
were very effective when needed.

Ah, thanks! Sounds a bit like Vick's VapoRub my DM always had on
hand.

Beverly

  • Re: Elna Supermatic Wont Light Up.
    ... Lowers temperatures and sends them off to sleep. ... Karvol is a decongestant oil that contains menthol. ...
    (alt.sewing)
  • Re: Elna Supermatic Wont Light Up.
    ... Lowers temperatures and sends them off to sleep. ... Karvol is a decongestant oil that contains menthol. ... Sometimes a dab on my nose at night helps me sleep. ...
    (alt.sewing)