Re: machine question
- From: enigma <enigma@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 23:00:29 +0000 (UTC)
"Ron Anderson" <ron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
"cea" <sewingbythecea@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
i have a Bernina 1008. i need to make some winter coatsOK, am I the only person in the room who wonders why
for my goats out of light polartek with nylon webbing
straps. is this machine up to stitching this? thought i'd
ask before i kill my new machine...
I thought when one fed goats groats they grew their own
White Goat, Brown Goat
Field Goat, House Goat?
one goat, two goat
brown goat, blue goat
Question with boldness even the existence of god; because if
one, he must more approve the homage of reason than that of
fear. - Thomas Jefferson
- Prev by Date: Re: Update: the bronze frock is up on the website.
- Next by Date: Re: Update: the bronze frock is up on the website.
- Previous by thread: Re: machine question
- Next by thread: Re: machine question