Re: Something wicked this way comes...
- From: Kate Dicey <kate@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 23:24:26 +0100
Kay Lancaster wrote:
All nice choices, Kate!
I don't think there's any one garment that "has it all" for me,
but I love the drape of the back of this French gown:
Opps! All I get is a strange pink page with no frock on it!
The draping of Isabel Toledo's "kangaroo dress":
(a greyish dress in three views, about halfway down the page, below the
purple, rather blocky dress) (in fact, I really like most Toledos...
take a look at the orange dress a bit farther down, only in profile)
And Vionnet's bias circular skirt... best photo I could find on the net
is Steichen's here:
Damn! NYT won't let me in either!
Kate XXXXXX R.C.T.Q Madame Chef des Trolls
Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
- Prev by Date: Re: Progress! The end is Nigh...
- Next by Date: Re: Oh dear! This silly girl is at it again...
- Previous by thread: Re: Something wicked this way comes...
- Next by thread: Re: Something wicked this way comes...