Re: Bizarre designer fashions

enigma wrote:

under 'back to school' dresses on the same site:
http://www.edressme.com/dressesfadp01.html

what grade is this person going into?
lee

I don't know, I guess I kind of like that. Really! I like the shoes
even more.

Pora

  • Re: I was picked on - OT
    ... guess that falls under stupid. ... or try to get me away from the issue, Lee ... When I was in school, I was picked on because I was younger than ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Fidel Castro, sixth grade graduation ceremony of Primary Schools
    ... President Castro noted that the country's education system now has ... many never reached the sixth grade. ... inhabitants, has 9,029 schools with 90,867 teachers. ... elementary school classes have a maximum of 20 students. ...
    (soc.culture.cuba)
  • Re: Response from Scottish Natural Heritage
    ... an adviser with SNH and that in itself is a request for information. ... comment" it can be attributed to any kid who leaves school with one O ... 'O' grade". ... I recognise your sarcasm, stupidity and prejudice very ...
    (uk.environment.conservation)
  • Re: Response from Scottish Natural Heritage
    ... comment" it can be attributed to any kid who leaves school with one O ... 'O' grade". ... It's a nasty attack on those kids who leave school with one O Grade.. ... born out of your prejudice against conservation. ...
    (uk.environment.conservation)
  • Re: OT : Article About Mo in the WSJ Today, Alpha Males
    ... I visited school friends that lived there and it was like Orphan Annie visiting Daddy Warbuck's home. ... the winters were cold and during the week following Christmas we kids didn't have much contact with our friends so we didn't often get into the show-and-tell comparison of toys that we got. ... Most years, when September brought us the start of school year, we each got a new pair of shoes, me and my brother got 2 new pairs of pants and two shirts and underwear, and my sister got two dresses. ... With so much free time on his hands in the winter months, my father started helping me with reading and math much earlier than the school did, and by the 2nd grade I was spending most of my time working on special projects in the library, and going to the 4th and 5th grade classes to join in with their math and reading. ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)