Re: How useful is a serger

Megwen Woodham wrote:

Next time you're in Bath, come and play with my Evolve!

Deal! ;) I gotta get to the Museum of Costume one day, and DH and James would love the baths. Mind you, I don't trust James not to fall in...

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

  • Re: Im going slightly mad... Long post!
    ... Kate ... R.C.T.Q Madame Chef des Trolls ... Well, with the RAF background and coppers in the family (Little Sis is CID and BIL is Armed Response), I'm possibly a little more used to the threats than yer average citizen of middle America. ...
    (alt.sewing)
  • Re: Ping..Kate OT
    ... Kate ... R.C.T.Q Madame Chef des Trolls ... Camilla may be disqualified from being queen, but not on grounds of him being divorced. ...
    (alt.sewing)
  • Re: OT Bombes anonymous?
    ... Kate ... R.C.T.Q Madame Chef des Trolls ... And the gum shield to go with the new straight teeth set us back £80. ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)
  • Re: Desert Island Quilt books/tools/notions
    ... Kate ... R.C.T.Q Madame Chef des Trolls ... Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)
  • Re: gaping blouse
    ... Kate ... R.C.T.Q Madame Chef des Trolls ... Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons ...
    (alt.sewing)