Re: How useful is a serger
- From: "Moanna" <moanna1534@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 19 Aug 2006 22:17:26 -0700
You may have read my mind. I was thinking my sewing level wasn't quite
worth a serger but I can see from what everyone is saying that it's a
way of bringing my sewing up to a better level. I'll tell Santa I'm
worth it... :)
How useful? Don't know where to start. Got my Bernina 335D in 1990.
Made all kinds of baby clothes for new grandbaby then. Use it for
casual clothes, pillows, and every Cea wrote. Mine doesn't have the
newest stitches but it's more than functional for my needs. Grandkids
are near grown so it's just for my needs now.
Get one - you're worth it!'
Alice in Arizona
- Prev by Date: Re: How useful is a serger
- Next by Date: Re: Wonder Under Instructions?
- Previous by thread: Re: How useful is a serger
- Next by thread: Re: How useful is a serger