OT: What fabric is this?

Pogonip wrote:
duh wrote:

Pogonip wrote:

Nah, my only escapes these days is sewing, hiking, and meditating.

Yes, maturity. Or is it age? We are so sensible.

In my case, it was called recovery.

That's getting into the serious stuff.

Been there, did that, it did me back in spades. However, I've been sober, etc, for longer than I indulged. Not sure when the maturity happens.

  • Re: Body Found Burned, Beheaded Identified As Sex Offender
    ... I think I've decided to start signing my posts as Davi. ... I suspect, that generally speaking, physical maturity ... appropriate for them to act in a sexual manner irregardless of their age. ... Then we suddenly decide they're "adult enough" to die. ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • Re: Help for absolute Newbie to RVs
    ... depth of professionsl expertise, maturity, and experience to this line ... time living in my life. ... It would be tough to act three times my age and ... maturity is reserved for people your age for a reason. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: Can "old people" to learn to fly gliders?
    ... Hank said it concisely that the "aptitude, motivation, and maturity" to fly gliders is certainly independent of age. ...
    (rec.aviation.soaring)