Re: Success with my walking foot

Taunto wrote:

Since I haven't sewn in a couple of years, I'm just into creating something, exactly the way I want it, just for the pure joy of the creative process, even if its a lesser grade than something off the shelf.

Perfectly legitimate reason for making stuff.

I just finished this last week. It's a pocket for my marine VHF radio so that I can carry it on my PFD (personal flotation device, aka life jacket). I wanted a hard-shell to protect the radio from knocks and bumps.

There are some similarities to a camera case - a few changes in dimension and it would have been fine for a waterproof camera.