Re: overlocker

As its new I would take it back and ask them to show it to you working
Liz
"donna & david" <ddra@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
hi i just bought a overlocker i have threaded it up as it says it will
sew ok for a few stitches then it doesnt threads keep breaking any
sugestions what i might be doing wrong

  • overlocker
    ... hi i just bought a overlocker i have threaded it up as it says it will sew ... ok for a few stitches then it doesnt threads keep breaking any sugestions ...
    (alt.sewing)
  • Re: Sewing a REALLY bulky item
    ... Lets any machine sew right over the thick, flat-felled jean seams, or thick ... Eliminates skipped stitches and broken ... Use on jeans, drapes, quilts and other heavy fabric. ... Then, you fold each of the long ends towards the center, ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)
  • Re: New acquisition: 1966 Touch-&-Sew!
    ... I have a "touch and sew" with cams and it also does a chain stitch ... >> mine uses the cams/discs in the top for fancy stitches. ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)
  • Re: Book Id
    ... is learning to sew and is being criticized for uneven or too-large stiches ... and has to rip out her stitches and do them over. ...
    (rec.arts.books.childrens)
  • Re: K-grip or other adhesive, versus sewing.
    ... >> Have you ever heard of K-Grip, ... >> Both said they can't sew it with a machine when it is on the car ... >> just 40 stitches, one per inch. ... Who knows what will happen to the glue when it is ...
    (alt.home.repair)