Any recommendations for a "skort" pattern?
- From: "BEI Design" <nobeidesignspam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 20:48:27 -0700
DGD loves skorts, she can be pretty-short-skirt-feminine and a
tom-boy-practical both in the same outfit! ;-)
She spotted a nice red-blue-taupe plaid in my stash and asked if
I could make her one. I've looked online at the big three plus
Kwik Sew and I'm not finding a pattern for this project. I
suppose I could just wing it, make a skirt and attach soft knit
shorts, but I'm hoping one of you has a recommendation for a
pattern which has worked for you. DGD is almost 11, quite slim,
and very into "stylin' ", so she has *very* definite ideas about
how it should look. What she wants is to replicate this Lands
NAYY. She really want the bias yoke, and I'll make a 3-1 pleated
skirt below that. Question is, how/where are the "shorts"
attached? Any ideas?
- Prev by Date: Re: More show shirt fun!
- Next by Date: Re: suggestions for quality steam iron, please
- Previous by thread: Can I change an A line skirrt pattern to a straiight skirt?
- Next by thread: Re: Any recommendations for a "skort" pattern?