Re: Rhinestone setting tool question
- From: "Cheryl" <cakbu@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 21 Jul 2006 11:52:06 -0700
Thank you. I called them and ordered what I need.
Lee & Cathi Thomas wrote:
"Cheryl" <cakbu@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I'm planning to add rimset rhinestones to a blouse I am making. I
ordered and received a tool called Brisk-set nailhead/rim-setter, model
#40N, along with some size 20 rimsets. What the site did not tell me
was that an adapter is needed to set the #20 rhinestones I am using.
The site apparently does not sell the adapters. Can someone tell me a
place where I can purchase this adapter so I can use the tool?
- Prev by Date: Re: Adjusting skirt
- Next by Date: Re: Adjusting skirt
- Previous by thread: Re: Rhinestone setting tool question
- Next by thread: Re: Introduction