Re: May I brag a bit?
- From: Seeker <seeker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 17:12:57 GMT
On Wed, 19 Jul 2006 11:30:08 -0500, Olwyn Mary <Olwynmary@xxxxxxx>
Our church celebrates a Scottish
Communion every June, and it's the closest I can get to kilts or pipes
these days. Will she be competing any more this summer?
Every JUNE???????? What's wrong with St. Andrew's Day (November 30th)??
Olwyn Mary in New Orleans.
I don't know, but thanks for the question. You've got me curious. It
could be because we typically have advent communion that Sunday. I
didn't realize that was St. Andrew's Day. Will ask our elder in charge
of Scottish communion. She's been planning this service for many years
and would know.
- Prev by Date: Re: Help I am the new one freaking out about the Roman Shade
- Next by Date: Re: New machine happy dance!
- Previous by thread: Re: May I brag a bit?
- Next by thread: Re: May I brag a bit?