- From: "chatdumpgirl" <tami.henry@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 7 Jul 2006 13:37:41 -0700
Hi y'all! I'm trying to make my bad pups some belly bands so they
don't announce their presence all over the house, if you get my
drift... anyway, my new Simplicity Quilter's Classic sewing machine
absolutely refuses to sew the velcro! The stitches all get fouled up,
and the bobbin thread is a real mess! I've tried to sandwich it in
tissue from a napkin, but that didn't help a great deal. Other than
hand-sewing (yuck) does anyone have any suggestions?
- Prev by Date: Re: projects in progress
- Next by Date: Does anyone own a rags to riches doll? I am looking for measurments...
- Previous by thread: Fusible web on waterproof-breathables?
- Next by thread: Re: velcro