Re: wild ginger

karlisa wrote:

Have you used the Click and Sew patterns? I have been thinking of
buying one of those.

lisa

I started out with C & S dresses and C & S pants, and was so pleased that, a year later when dh said "I'm out of ideas, what can I get you for your birthday and wedding anniv. presents this year?" I had no hesitation. "PMB, please".

Olwyn Mary in New Orleans.

  • Re: Buying a used laptop
    ... killerbunnyfromhell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (lisa a) wrote: ... > iBooks had logic board problems, so I wonder if buying a used one ... I had to fix my wife's twice after about 2 years, ... would have been very expensive if I had to have Apple do it. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.portables)
  • Re: AMG "Wings" - My (gentle ) take
    ... series (he's asked for it for his birthday). ... I get the impression that maybe that's not such a good idea...? ... I did get into it a little more as it went on at a local club, but this won't be one I'll be buying. ... Dave Watson, Severed Heads Liberation Front ...
    (rec.arts.anime.misc)
  • Re: wild ginger
    ... buying one of those. ... I started out with C & S dresses and C & S pants, and was so pleased that, a year later when dh said "I'm out of ideas, what can I get you for your birthday and wedding anniv. ...
    (alt.sewing)
  • Re: Whisky
    ... Foxy at w**k wrote: ... If so I would like to see about buying one for FIL's 65th Birthday but ... come up with something for 1941, but don't get your hoped built up ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: Celebrate?
    ... If there is a small group of, say, 3 or 4 people working together, buying that number of cakes on your birthday doesn't seem too much of a burden & shouldn't do too much dietary damage. ... Rounds are one of the many things I didn't/don't like about pubs: I am a sufficiently slow drinker that I always resented the idea: not only on financial grounds, honestly, but because of the implied expectation that much would be drunk. ...
    (uk.media.radio.archers)