Re: projects in progress

In article <44ae5779$0$96226$742ec2ed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Melinda Meahan - take out TRASH to send <mmeahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Phae, why don't you try downloading a demo? It shows you exactly what
the program does except that you can't put your own measurements in or
print patterns, but otherwise you see the full functionality of the
program (minus what may be in the most recent updates). That should
answer a lot of your questions, and then you can ask the rest here.

I don't have a Windows OS or I'd have done that long ago.

--
I fear me you but warm the starved snake
Who, cherished in your breasts, will sting your hearts. (Henry VI,Shakespeare)

  • Re: projects in progress
    ... Melinda Meahan - take out TRASH to send wrote: ... the program does except that you can't put your own measurements in or print patterns, but otherwise you see the full functionality of the program. ... Beg a couple of ours of computer time with someone who does: I think you'll answer a lot of the questions playing with it. ...
    (alt.sewing)
  • Re: projects in progress
    ... Melinda Meahan - take out TRASH to send wrote: ... the program does except that you can't put your own measurements in or print patterns, but otherwise you see the full functionality of the program. ...
    (alt.sewing)
  • Re: OT: does tumble drying reduce the need for ironing?
    ... Melinda Meahan - take out TRASH to reply wrote: ... > Hmmm. ... Do you have a homeowner's association in the neighborhood where ...
    (alt.sewing)
  • Re: Summer gift knitting
    ... Melinda Meahan - take out TRASH to reply spun a FINE 'yarn': ... Well apart from all the usual reasons why a bikini on ME is not a ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.yarn)
  • Re: I think my house will burst!
    ... Melinda Meahan - take out TRASH to send ... and will create the same style custom-fit for each person. ... but how do you get the commercial pattern into the software since ...
    (alt.sewing)