Re: projects in progress

In article <44ae5779$0$96226$742ec2ed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Melinda Meahan - take out TRASH to send <mmeahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Phae, why don't you try downloading a demo? It shows you exactly what
the program does except that you can't put your own measurements in or
print patterns, but otherwise you see the full functionality of the
program (minus what may be in the most recent updates). That should
answer a lot of your questions, and then you can ask the rest here.

I don't have a Windows OS or I'd have done that long ago.

--
I fear me you but warm the starved snake
Who, cherished in your breasts, will sting your hearts. (Henry VI,Shakespeare)