Re: Best Boxer Elastic?

On 28-Jun-2006, "Doug&Michelle" <dnmgiordano@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Probably mostly to do with Canada Post.

I avoid cross border, but when I feel I have to, CP does a decent job.
I got a bunch of silnylon in just over a week at a much better price
than the same thing would have cost here. They didn't even add the
GST :-)

Parcel delivery services are much worse, if only in the way they rip you off on
customs brokerage fees.

I have to admit I don't like the french version.

When I moved away from Quebec, I couldn't believe how much better postal
service got. It's definitely a regional/language thing. But that was over a
quarter century ago and things may be better today... but I doubt it.

Mike

.