Re: Cutting mat.

We are all grateful for you, as well. It must be heartbreaking to see what has happened there, and continues to be unresolved. I cannot imagine it.

Olwyn Mary wrote:

Oh well, at least I am still alive, still in my own home, and still have an income, and for those I must be thankful. Many, many people are not so lucky.

Olwyn Mary in New Orleans.

--
Karen Maslowski in Cincinnati
www.sewstorm.com

  • Re: TMS-- The Tony Mendez Show - Goodbye, Cat-Cat-- Air Date: 10/05/10
    ... And heartbreaking. ... but I'm very grateful to Tony for sharing Cat-Cat's story. ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: Can you believe . . .
    ... Imagine a rotten, stinking ashtray filled with that many ... butts. ... I am ever so grateful that I never, ever have to smoke again. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: Can you believe . . .
    ... Imagine a rotten, ... many butts. ... I am ever so grateful that I never, ever have to smoke ...