Re: Collar question.

Cindy wrote:

Thank Kate. No, its just a simple type of collar.

Cindy
"Kate Dicey" <kate@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:44705c97$0$2655$ed2619ec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cindy wrote:

I made in the middle of making a men's collared shirt and have a question.
The pattern calls of interfacing to be placed on one of the two pieces forming this collar. When the two are placed right sides together, stitched, inverted to right-side out then pressed. Which is the best side to stitch to the neck first , the collar side with or without the interfacing? Which would give the best results?
Am I being as clear as mud here?? :)

Thanks

Cindy

Depends... Does it have a separate collar stand?

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

Personally, I'd place the interfaced side so it was hidden and attach the side that will fold out and show first...

.