Re: Sick BabyLock - oh blast!
- From: "Fey" <hedonics@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 16 May 2006 18:04:52 -0700
I don't need the looper, I need the cast iron part it is bolted onto
which is snapped off at the base. And it really is ancient, like it was
my mother's and she gave it to me about 21 years ago I think.
Thanks for the advice Mistress Dicey.
Off to look at pretty new things...
- Prev by Date: Re: Looking for 14-oz or close in weight denim-type fabric that is NOT blue
- Next by Date: Re: Help- I can't get the needle out of my machine
- Previous by thread: Re: Sick BabyLock - oh blast!
- Next by thread: Re: Sick BabyLock - oh blast!