Re: Ibuprofen (was Re: inexpensive thread Kate Dicey)

Kate Dicey wrote:

Part of my downturn this last week was too much coffee! That upset the IBS and the results of no longer having the gall bladder! Coffee, along with red meat, red wine, cheese... All must be consumes with discretion these days!

How long has it been since you had your gall bladder removed? I reactions to those foods several years, but I seemed got over them. Of course, I do not have IBS and I was 22 then, but maybe?

  • Re: Ibuprofen (was Re: inexpensive thread Kate Dicey)
    ... the IBS and the results of no longer having the gall bladder! ... Coffee, along with red meat, red wine, cheese... ... Of course, I do not have IBS and I was 22 then, but maybe? ...
    (alt.sewing)
  • Re: Ibuprofen (was Re: inexpensive thread Kate Dicey)
    ... The gall bladder portion may ease off after a while. ... Of course, I don't know about the IBS, but maybe that will also improve now you lost the gallbladder?? ... DH's nutritional requirements dictate that we go easy on red meat and cheese etc., but I don't start my morning without two large mugs of coffee and the morning paper, and on the orders of his cardiologist we always have a glass of red wine with dinner. ...
    (alt.sewing)
  • Re: For those on a low cholestrol diet....
    ... Having the gall bladder removed also helps, without it the gut is less ... capable of digesting fatty food. ... can post cmoplete bollocks about, ... who removed my gall bladder due to painfull stones, the red meat and ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)