Re: inexpensive thread

BEI Design wrote:

"Kate Dicey" <kate@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:445f352e$0$2536$ed2619ec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

IMS wrote: <================

Beverly, I have first-had knowledge of ...

Kate, while I agree with everything you had to say, you were responding to a message from "IMS", not from me.

Beverly

Oops! Sorry... Brain's on the fritz today. Blame the fibro and 500mg of ibuprofen! I'm off to eat banana bread...

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

  • Re: inexpensive thread
    ... Kate, while I agree with everything you had to say, you were responding to a message from "IMS", not from me. ... Oops! ... Hope the ibuprofen is working for you, have a nice cuppa with your banana bread. ...
    (alt.sewing)
  • Re: Update
    ... Those are my favorite too Irene. ... I enjoyed nosing around ... on your pages Kate. ... IMS wrote: ...
    (alt.sewing)
  • Re: buttonholes
    ... Kate ... as the thick fabric is not responding only with a very stiff interfacing inbetween the fabric and the interfacing which is not exactly what I wanted and will look out for some navy frogs but they are hard to get in UK ... stitches @ singerlady.reno.nv.us.earth.milky-way.com ...
    (alt.sewing)
  • Re: Ping KateXXXXXX
    ... Kate ... Err... ... Oops! ... Busy today, and I need to think a bit before I go into any details. ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)
  • HELP!!!
    ... Hi Kate, ... I wish I had an answer for you, but I am responding to you ... >I upgraded my computer to Windows XP about a month ago... ... >and now it's saying my password expired and I can't log ...