Re: new towels smell-help please
- From: Pogonip <nobody@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 23:55:35 -0700
Amen. I once washed a small down comforter in a front loading, high capacity washer at a laundry. The attendant said it would wash even more so I know I was not over capacity. Some detergent got stuck on the corner of the comforter and ate a hole right through the fabric! I couldn't believe that detergent would do that or that it could have gone thru an entire cycle like that! It was my first and only experience with a front-loading machine.... and it was a bad one. My skepticism is well founded.
Wet your hand and then put some detergent in your palm and close your fingers. Be sure that you are near the sink when you do this, because when the detergent starts heating up, you'll want to rinse it off quickly.
stitches @ singerlady.reno.nv.us.earth
- Prev by Date: Re: Swirl Skirt
- Next by Date: Whatever happened to Polar Bear's Sewing Patterns?
- Previous by thread: Re: new towels smell-help please
- Next by thread: Re: new towels smell-help please