Re: was Pillowcase dress, now, WHAT is Esty?

*Very* cool link, Michelle. I am going to pass it along in another forum
I belong to.

Although I should drive up and smack you - like I need another place to
shop.

I think there is still a sale at fabricland!

LOL

Michelle Giordano

  • How the brits keep thier economy going!
    ... The shop owner used the nymm 'Rob'. ... Sorry if this catches you unrequested, but I send it to friends, ... starting your sale. ... And what is it with this VAT taxation rate? ...
    (rec.scuba)
  • Re: Routemaster
    ... space in the main museum that is accessible. ... If they didn't want queues ... As I suspect the Museum shop ... >as I left he was giving his credit card details to secure the sale! ...
    (uk.transport.london)
  • Deserves Sharing - found on a forum in mexico
    ... The shop owner used the nymm 'Rob'. ... Sorry if this catches you unrequested, but I send it to friends, ... starting your sale. ... And what is it with this VAT taxation rate? ...
    (uk.rec.scuba)
  • Re: The R word
    ... promise price cuts, unemployment figures are on the up again and most ... shop in Lidl or Aldi for food (it is quite amusing to see the meeja ... bring your surplus junk to your nearest car boot sale ... Many bypasses around Ireland ...
    (soc.culture.irish)
  • Re: The R word
    ... promise price cuts, unemployment figures are on the up again and most ... shop in Lidl or Aldi for food (it is quite amusing to see the meeja ... types suddenly realising that these strange "furrin brands" for sale ... I'm with the car pool and the cycling bit, ...
    (soc.culture.irish)