- From: "Pat in Arkansas" <sheffer72714@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 13 Feb 2006 10:23:41 -0800
I just have to tell you a funny thing that happened at Joannes. I was
buying yardage for a caftan for my sister.......I asked for 5 yards,
and there was about a yard left. I asked if it was a yard....and said
I would take the whole piece. She measured out the 6th yard and it was
actually 2" longer than a yard. When I said I would take it she
started trying to calculate what 2" was a a fraction of a yard!!
I said.........you can give it to me or cut it off, but I do not want
to pay for 1/12 of a yard.
She said "OK" very pleasantly, and proceeded to cut off the 2" and
throw it away.
LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!! Nobody can say she didn't follow store policy!!!
- Prev by Date: Re: Trouble at t'mill...
- Next by Date: Re: Trouble at t'mill...
- Previous by thread: Trouble at t'mill...
- Next by thread: Re: TSWLTH funny