Re: Christmas wishes from my daughter

Marlys in Indiana wrote:
> Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all you folks!
>
> PS: When you have time (and totally bored), check out my Christmas cookie
> recipe here:

I see this about every two years, and it's always good to read (hic)
again!

Warm wishes to you, Marlys. And the rest of youse, too!

--Karen D,

  • Re: Christmas wishes from my daughter
    ... Thank you everyone for the warm wishes. ... > Marlys in Indiana wrote: ... >> Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all you folks! ...
    (alt.sewing)
  • Re: New pics
    ... Marlys, ... kind of quilting. ... Love the coasters. ... Merry Christmas! ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)
  • Re: Christmas wishes from my daughter
    ... It is very good to hear from you, Marlys, and to know you are okay. ... MERRY CHRISTMAS and may 2006 bring you much JOY. ...
    (alt.sewing)
  • Re: Update on DH, etc.
    ... Marlys in Indiana wrote: ... of his blood levels. ... I know it's mad to say it, but do *try* to relax over the holiday: do a little something together every day, and just enjoy each other's company, even if all you do it sit holding hands and watching the clouds. ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)
  • Re: Im finally back at the keyboard
    ... Marlys in Indiana wrote: ... So much for Tech Support at my provider. ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)