Re: Elegant wrap
- From: Juno <caseylhh55@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 20:22:38 GMT
Thank you. I think it should be pretty. I can do a rolled hem on my serger so I'll probably just put the thread in the loopers and use a plain black in the needle.I especially like this idea for your fancy stole, simply because it stays right where you put it, unlike a regular stole that keeps falling. Be sure to use metallica needles, as this thread is notorious for breaking. These needles have much larger eyes, and allow the thread to pass through without heating up the needles. She'll love it!!!
- Prev by Date: Re: OT? Where is Tom Farrell lately?
- Next by Date: Re: Elegant wrap
- Previous by thread: Re: Elegant wrap
- Next by thread: Re: Elegant wrap