Re: sewing lace

Pogonip wrote:

Now that you've said you want one, I would bet one (or more) will come to you soon.

Someone was selling a Viking Lily this past week on CL for $300-yes-that's-right-$300, and I am totally sick that I don't have the money to get it.

Then again, there's a Singer 99 hand crank in excellent condition with a perfect-looking case *and* a key and they want $140 and I don't have the money for that right now, either.

And I found the W&W handcrank of my dreams, which I guess was an 8, nor a 9, on a British site for L85 and I'm shaking in my boots wondering if it is still for sale and wondering how I could come up with the money for that.

Oh, well, I still have my Fairy 401.

  • Re: not knowing
    ... My faithful old 301 and the two FWs are incredible ... best sewing machine money I ever spent. ... I picked up a Singer 503 and a 401 in the ... Joanna wrote: ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)
  • Re: Brett Manning (vocal coach) claims instant full octave increase.
    ... Lumpy wrote: ... I would be looking for that magical DVD that would bring the voice down two octaves and make money as a bass since everyone would be competing for those tenor and soprano jobs. ... This would not be for any serious singer and definitely not for a classically trained singer. ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)
  • Re: NBC: Why gay marriage is getting closer every day
    ... Republican hedge fund managers are donating significantly to groups ... supporting gay marriage. ... Clifford Asness and Paul Singer are big money ... Gays have money to spend too. ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)
  • Re: Analog Summing Mixers
    ... Yes, Scott, the audience is paying good money to hear the singer even ... though he uses less-than-optimal mic technique. ...
    (rec.audio.pro)
  • Re: Happy Birthday Dolly!
    ... a freind of mine was helping raise some money to bring an ... up and coming singer to Dallas. ... We were on a goose hunting trip and I ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic)