Re: Expensive machines here AND there?
- From: klh <v70xc_1998REMOVETHIS@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 21:06:55 GMT
I have also compared the accessory packs for the viking platinum series and they were cheaper in sweden even with 25% MOMS (aka VAT other countries). same for machines.
We purchased the viking platinum 770 in dec 2003 and in stockholm Feb. 2004, I called the husqvarna viking office to ask about the price there. platinum? they hoped to see one in april and to get training in the summer and in stores in august!. they were clear: viking manufactures for US market and then to Sweden!
G. Wayne Hines wrote:
On 25 Sep 2005 11:00:55 -0700, "MSMenagerie" <wadingthru@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:Are machine from manufacturers like PFAFF and Husq.Viking expensive in the UK as they are here in the US? I was wondering if the price is partly because importation or merely reputation.I would suggest the price of machines like Pfaff and Husqvarna Viking is what it is largely because of the cost of manufacturing those products in Europe. gwh
- Prev by Date: Re: Expensive machines here AND there?
- Next by Date: Re: Ebay joy overlockers
- Previous by thread: Re: Expensive machines here AND there?
- Next by thread: Twisting cotton fabric