Re: Cold Weather Sport Fabric ?
- From: Kay Lancaster <kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 5 Sep 2005 09:42:01 GMT
> Is the Power Dry good for winter? With that name, I tend to think of it
> being more for hot summer activities.
Oh yeah, especially activities where you might work up a bit of a sweat
(snowshoveling, anyone?) and then stand around a bit. Gets the clamminess
away from your skin, so you stay warmer. Most I've seen is slightly
brushed, too, which feels nice in the winter.
- Prev by Date: Re: Sewing Machine Motor -- runs for while, then gets dirty, then stops
- Next by Date: Re: Iron is PEEING ON EVERYTHING!
- Previous by thread: Re: Cold Weather Sport Fabric ?
- Next by thread: Re: Cold Weather Sport Fabric ?