Re: Cold Weather Sport Fabric ?

> Is the Power Dry good for winter? With that name, I tend to think of it
> being more for hot summer activities.

Oh yeah, especially activities where you might work up a bit of a sweat
(snowshoveling, anyone?) and then stand around a bit. Gets the clamminess
away from your skin, so you stay warmer. Most I've seen is slightly
brushed, too, which feels nice in the winter.

Kay

  • Re: Cold Weather Sport Fabric ?
    ... >> it being more for hot summer activities. ... > The nice thing about Power Dry is that it's comfy all year round. ... I hate coolmax, I think it always feel clammy. ... has a much nice hand IMO. ...
    (alt.sewing)
  • Re: Cold Weather Sport Fabric ?
    ... > being more for hot summer activities. ... The nice thing about Power Dry is that it's comfy all year round. ... Mike ...
    (alt.sewing)