Re: Thankful Husband seeks information from knowledgeable seamstresses or craftsperson
- From: "Bobbie Sews Moore" <baraper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 20:41:36 GMT
AMEN! Give her a check or gift certificate for approximately the amount all
this will cost and go shopping with her to pick everything out!
Barbara in SC
"BEI Design" <nobeidesignspam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> GK User wrote:
>> Again thanks in advance for your help and honest suggestions.
>> What are some of the things you would suggest I surprise her
>> with to show my appreciation for the many days, hours, and work
>> that she has put in around the house?
> Honestly??? Don't "surprise" her. Give her a *huge* hug and a Very Large
> Gift Certificate! This is an area where *we* can't/shouldn't offer
> suggestions as *her* preferences are unknow to us. Would you want her(or
> us) to select YOUR cameras/lenses/film/tools? No? See what I mean!
> delete nospam and .invalid to reply
- Prev by Date: Re: Anyone Knit?
- Next by Date: Re: Slip-proof Hangers
- Previous by thread: Re: Thankful Husband seeks information from knowledgeable seamstresses or craftsperson
- Next by thread: Re: Thankful Husband seeks information from knowledgeable seamstresses or craftsperson