- From: "meme" <somene@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 19:34:25 +1000
Sorry if this thread has been cover before.
Is there a tip anyone has for sewing blouses or altering bought ones, so
that the front button area doesn't 'spread'. I am sick of safety pins in
between the buttons/buttonholes to keep the blouse shut.
This has put me off sewing anything with buttons down the front.
Thanks for any input
- Prev by Date: Re: Help!
- Next by Date: Re: gaping blouse
- Previous by thread: Re: Which Toyota overlocker is best?
- Next by thread: Re: gaping blouse