Re: OT: Migraines

Hi Michelle,
I was suffering terribly with migraines....often disabled like
yourself a week at a time. I thought it had something to do with
sinuses and was medicating with Sudafed & Asprin to no avail.
Amazingly, low doses of Topomax, a drug used to prevent seizures, is
"the latest craze" for preventing migraines. Another girlfriend who
went to a migrain clinic is also sucessfully on the stuff.
My headaches are now few and far between. Sometimes my eyeballs feel
dry though. Weightloss (another possible side effect) has to be
monitored (now isn't that a shame).
So, see a neurologist and get a battery of tests to make sure nothing
goofy is going on in there and then hopefully he/she can find
something that works for you. It's a heck of a lot better than
suffering!
I feel for you.
Joy

...On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 08:27:17 -0600, "Doug&Michelle"

.