Re: OT: Migraines

Hi Michelle,
I was suffering terribly with migraines....often disabled like
yourself a week at a time. I thought it had something to do with
sinuses and was medicating with Sudafed & Asprin to no avail.
Amazingly, low doses of Topomax, a drug used to prevent seizures, is
"the latest craze" for preventing migraines. Another girlfriend who
went to a migrain clinic is also sucessfully on the stuff.
My headaches are now few and far between. Sometimes my eyeballs feel
dry though. Weightloss (another possible side effect) has to be
monitored (now isn't that a shame).
So, see a neurologist and get a battery of tests to make sure nothing
goofy is going on in there and then hopefully he/she can find
something that works for you. It's a heck of a lot better than
suffering!
I feel for you.
Joy

...On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 08:27:17 -0600, "Doug&Michelle"
<dnmgiordano@sasktelnet> wrote:

>Please somebody tell me if there is a magic cure for recurring migraines, I
>have had this one for a week everymorning and every night. I think its
>related to menstruation. I can't sleep, work, play.....it hurts so much all
>I can do is walk around mindlessly and sometimes I can only cry. I just
>feel it on one side of my head and the vein in my temple is just pounding so
>hard you can feel it. I always take Advil liquid gel for headaches, but
>they don't help at all.
>
>I am off to the doctor in one hour.
>
>It felt good to tell someone it hurts.
>
>Thanks,
>Michelle Giordano

  • Michelle is still alllowed to torture me whiel playing hard at teh shelter; at times I have to be pr
    ... (ona udaje mnie w przytulku i zneca sie nade mna; ... that hurts families who find themselves with less income and have to ... And when employers don’t allow employees the flexibility to care for ... THEY USULLY DO IF THEY UNDE4RTSND THAT EFFECT; WITH WHOM IS MICHELLE ...
    (soc.culture.polish)
  • HOW PHONY IS MICHELLE OBAMA, for a change?
    ... AND REFUSE TO FOLLOW THE LAW ON THE BOOK SINCE 1941 TO PAY AT LEAST ... that hurts families who find themselves with less income and have to ... And when employers don’t allow employees the flexibility to care for ... THEY USULLY DO IF THEY UNDE4RTSND THAT EFFECT; WITH WHOM IS MICHELLE ...
    (soc.culture.usa)
  • Re: All Clear! Off Topic
    ... > of swelling in his brain last year and has resulted in migraines that ... Dear Michelle ... migraines are an awful thing to have. ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.yarn)