Re: mixed measuring units

Pogonip wrote:

> Does it include the essential measurements for a handful, a
> pinch, and a smidgen? ;-)

Doubtful about the "handful". ;->

However, I do actually have a set of measuring spoons for a "Drop", a
"Smidge", a "Pinch", and "Hint". I saw them online, just couldn't
resist. ;-)

> In my kitchen, I have a cookbook that has recipes with such
> measurements as a teacupful and a dessertspoonful. It's Indian
> recipes printed in England. Wonderful cookbook, too.

Love it! I have several recipes from a couple-or three generations
back, and the references to "Handfuls" of this and "Smidgeons" of that
are colorful to say the least.

--
Beverly
delete nospam and .invalid to reply