Re: Businessman blames ADT for robberies

NickMark wrote:

All that money and no video cameras...hmmm, sounds suspicious to me. I have a 36 channel PC DVR system guarding my 2,000 sq ft mini mansion...I can't even take a scratch my ass or pick my nose without at least 3 cameras getting shots of that... :)

Jim Rojas
Technical Manuals Online!
8002 Cornwall Lane
Tampa, FL 33615-4604
813-440-6653 Fax
AOL: rojas813
MSN: jimrojas@xxxxxxxxxxx
Yahoo: jimrojas
ICQ: 20116219
GoogleTalk: Rojas813@xxxxxxxxx

Relevant Pages

  • Re: A8N5X Beep code follow up
    ... Memory has been reseated in RAM slots, all connections are good--video card properly seated in its slot, and is secure. ... Any thoughts/comments/suggestions before purchasing replacement video card? ... Manual is incorrect when it states to use channel B1 and A1 when using 2 memory modules. ... is you were running a 2x512MB configuration in dual channel. ...
  • Re: Redifusion and those while boxes
    ... > control with channel nos labelled A, B,C etc. ... The Rediffusion was the better system to my memory, ... leakage from the video signal getting back into the video RF input ... appropriate CRT grids. ...
  • Re: Another Tech Question.
    ... I'm just thinking that if we could find one channel open, and everyone agreed, we could "move" huge video files by "broadcasting" them on the channel. ... But even that is doable, if they all use the same uplink channel or two or three, but not at the same time. ... If each of several basements had a modulator that was tunable, and were also VPN via DSL or Cable to the station system, staff could easily find out which uplink channels were currently unused. ...
  • Re: BTTV/BT878 Woes - The wicked Dragon rears its Head again
    ... > kmplayer, videolan to no avail. ... > wrong channel tuned. ... Sudenly my TV card works fine. ... change channels and I can view the feed from the video machine's output. ...
  • Re: Need help locating correct newsgroup
    ... Ulead video studio 8 on cd.This card goes to the expansion slots of your ... a mini dv camcorder).Other formats are hard drive, ... if the dvd is shaken when the dvd ... desktop, which is 100 times more powerful than the camera, you have better ...