Re: Help on a strange problem
- From: tourman <robercampbell@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 06:22:33 -0700 (PDT)
On Aug 26, 8:42 am, Frank Olson
I recently manage to get hold of a RF scanner. I use it to scan the
living room of an apartment. The scanner beeps in mid air when a human
body object is near to the scanner. Can some one tells me what can
possible to the cause?
Is it possible for the reflected frequencies from a motion detector to
trigger the beeping sound?
"Human body object"... HBO... "New show every day." :-)
Seriously... An RF scanner is liable to pick up any RF (depending on
the quality of the unit). What's the make and model #? Is the security
system in the apartment a wireless job? Before we can answer your
question, we need some more info.
RHC: I know....call Paul in Belgium.....:))
(note to original poster...this is an "inside joke"...)
- Prev by Date: Re: Help on a strange problem
- Next by Date: Re: Help on a strange problem
- Previous by thread: Re: Help on a strange problem
- Next by thread: Re: Help on a strange problem