Re: Why Your Yugo Doesn't Perform Like a Cadillac

"Bob La Londe" wrote:

Of course they usually then immediately ask, "Do you install those?"

I have tried a variety of responses to this but have never found one that gives a good result...

Try this one: "No."

If it's any consolation, online stores like mine get calls from the same people. They want to know why they can't get an Extreme CCTV camera for the same price as a Chinese import. After all, they're all "just cameras, right?"

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

==============================>
Bass Home Electronics
DIY Alarm and Home Automation Store
http://www.bassburglaralarms.com
Sales & Service 941-870-2310
Fax 941-870-3252
==============================>

  • Re: 60-806 help
    ... If you want to try to get into the panel without replacing it, Jim Rojas, another of the regulars here, has an online archive of manuals for just about everything since the creation of the wheel. ... Bass Home Electronics ... DIY Alarm and Home Automation Store ...
    (alt.security.alarms)
  • Re: Brinks & Broadview Takeovers
    ... After a while I got fed up and suggested he open an online store so he could compete with me. ... Then they bitch at those of us who can actually sell stuff for being better at it than them. ... Bass Home Electronics ... DIY Alarm and Home Automation Store ...
    (alt.security.alarms)
  • Re: Need input: Wierd Powerflash behavior
    ... There's a current sensing AC outlet for use with stereo systems, ... Bass Home Electronics ... DIY Alarm and Home Automation Store ...
    (comp.home.automation)
  • Re: Aiphone AX integrated access control, video and intercom
    ... Bass Home Electronics ... DIY Alarm and Home Automation Store ... Sales & Service 941-870-2310 ... Brazilian travel agency? ...
    (alt.security.alarms)